Havas London is the UK creative flagship. In 2022, it was shortlisted for Campaign's Creative Agency of the Year and the leadership are at the top of their game with CEO Xavier Rees and CCO Vicki Maguire named Agency Head and Creative Person of the Year respectively. The team obsess about creating work that makes a meaningful difference – 2021 saw Havas London have its most successful award year yet, with 3 Cannes Lions (including 1 gold), 4 British Arrows, 2 Campaign Big Awards, 5 Creative Circles, 3 D&AD Pencils, 3 DMA awards and 11 London International Awards. The business also places people, planet and profit on an equal footing; it was the first major advertising agency to achieve B Corporation certification and is also become a major signatory for ADGreen.
We share a common purpose across all our Villages: to make a meaningful difference to the brands, businesses and people that we work with. This leads to purposeful brand solutions, media experience that matters, data driven CX, all of which alters the way audiences think and feel about clients’ brands.
- We’re building what we believe an innovative network should be. Our unique Village model gives clients access to every kind of discipline under one roof. This industry-first approach delivers for a new kind of agility that’s underpinned by custom-built teams that flex to suit our clients’ ever-changing needs.
- Our ownership by entertainment giant Vivendi gives our clients access to entertainment and culture. Where other networks replicate skillsets, our partners are music labels, gaming companies, live event organisers, TV networks, film studios and video distribution platforms.
- We’re an organisation where people and planet matter. Havas is the first network agency to achieve B Corp status, putting people, planet and profit on an equal footing. We have pledged to become carbon net zero by 2025 and our industry-leading DE&I initiatives are making positive strides to address the inequalities that’s plagued our industry.
- We are driving creative excellence across all our markets. 2021 was our most creatively awarded year ever. We won more than 1100 awards worldwide, including 38 Cannes Lions and being named Effie’s European Agency of the Year. Next year we want to do even better.
- Our client satisfaction scores. We track our performance and care about our clients, our scores have increased every quarter and now all sit in the top quartile of satisfaction. Our clients matter to us.
Founded in 1835, Havas Group is one of the most integrated advertising and communications networks globally, with a talent pool of 20,000+ across 100 countries. We operate under one P&L, with a shared way of working and with one single mission across our group. Headquartered in Paris, Havas operates through three business units, Havas Media Group, Havas Creative Group and Havas Health & You to optimise synergies and further reinforce Havas’ position as the most integrated of all of the major holding companies. Within Havas Creative Group sits the newly created CX Network and global production hub Havas Studios.